Sometimes, the blog just slips to the way side. It always happens when I am doing a lot of intense, personal writing for therapy. Then I feel like that part of me, the part that is processing emotions, it just gets used up already before I blog.
But…I have lots of things swirling around in my mind.
- I am worried about my friend Beibs, who has fallen off the radar. I hope that she is just in treatment somewhere….But I don’t know.
- My sister, who I have had pretty much no contact with for ten years messaged me a couple of days ago. What do I do with that?
- I have a couple of peers here who are falling apart and it makes me really sad.
- I found a couple’s therapist at home and have an appointment set up.
- I have appointments scheduled with the AT. Can you believe that I am so close to going home that I have appointments set up with the AT already?
- I told my outpatient dietitian that I am not returning to her and got a referral from her.
- I have a call out to a new dietitian .
- The eating disorder group at home that I wanted to join has disbanded.
- I am planning on going home Feb 3. It’s not officially, official yet…but it’s my plan.
Ummm….that’s all for the moment.